[Ohio-talk] conference call last night

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Jun 12 19:07:26 UTC 2012

Hi Richard, and all,

We had 35 people on the call, though a few only stayed
for a few minutes, unfortunately. Many were there for
the full hour-and-a-half presentation & discussions.
Thank you, all. The NFB of Ohio's membership can not
grow unless we are actively working towards that task.
If we simply expect others to do what we think needs to
be done, we will often be disappointed.

So now, Richard, you said something that I'd love
others to respond to, please. You said:
"We did cover several things and there was so much more
that could be covered. When some of you attend the
national convention you will get more."

My question I hope each of you will take a moment and
respond to is, What would you like discussed in such a
seminar? I'd like to get some sort of agenda together
with such topics, to discuss such things in future
'leadership' seminars. To make sure certain things are
always mentioned, and/or explained. So, what things do
you wish were discussed, or think should be discussed,
next time we hold such a seminar? And yes, I'm going to
see if Jason can share any sort of national checklist
for the webinars they hold at conventions, but, I want
to hear from you, individually, please.

Thanks, and, Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com