[Ohio-talk] Deborah Kendrick: Is there no end to the ignorance about people with disabilities? | The Columbus Dispatch

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 25 01:25:08 UTC 2012

Two major insults to blindness this week demanded attention in my column.
Thought you guys would like to read it.  I'm sending the link to the
Dispatch instead of the Newsline feed, because you can't see the quotes in
the Newsline copy, and it is very important to know when I am quoting from
the idiot, um, book reviewer.  It's in Sunday's Dispatch on Newsline,
though, section 11, if you have any trouble with this link.
Deborah
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/editorials/2012/06/24/is-there-no-en
d-to-the-ignorance-about-people-with-disabilities.html