[Ohio-talk] Deborah Kendrick: Is there no end to the ignorance about people with disabilities? | The Columbus Dispatch

Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Thu Jun 28 16:13:13 UTC 2012

Give 'em, heck, Deborah!

Sheri
-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deborah Kendrick
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 9:25 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Deborah Kendrick: Is there no end to the ignorance about people with disabilities? | The Columbus Dispatch

Two major insults to blindness this week demanded attention in my column.
Thought you guys would like to read it.  I'm sending the link to the Dispatch instead of the Newsline feed, because you can't see the quotes in the Newsline copy, and it is very important to know when I am quoting from the idiot, um, book reviewer.  It's in Sunday's Dispatch on Newsline, though, section 11, if you have any trouble with this link.
Deborah
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/editorials/2012/06/24/is-there-no-en
d-to-the-ignorance-about-people-with-disabilities.html

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ohio-talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/swellsj%40bgsu.edu

-----
No virus found in this message.