[Ohio-talk] Convention Reminders

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Mon Jun 25 22:06:04 UTC 2012

1 Our Caucus will be held on Sunday July 1st at 5 fifteen in the Rosetta
room on the Atrium Mezanine level.

2 Bring your signed banquet tickets to the Caucus or get them to Eric if you
would like to sit with us at the banquet.

3 We will be selling candy again so make sure that you get yours from either
Eric Duffy or Carol Akers and they would really like if you could buy it
upfront  and use a check if at all possible!

4 Remember to stop by my room before the banquet for a chip and a sip if you
can about an hour before it starts ok and we will have some light snacks as
well.

5 Come to the general Sessions and stay for the entire meeting please?

6 If you have checks for our various funds please get them to me before I
leave on Saturday or get them their some other way if you'd like them to be
included in our count on Wednesday July 4th. Remember to make any checks for
the tenBroek fund out to that fund specifically!

7 If you have Jernigan raffle tickets or stubbs that you'd like for me to
turn in for you get those to me as well before I leave please?

8 Finally, have fun and learn as much as you can and if you see our 2
scholarship winners Robert or Emily, make a lot of noise and embarrass them
royally because we are so proud of them ok?

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"

For more information go to nfbohio.org