[Ohio-talk] Scrip fund raising

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Fri Mar 16 16:22:59 UTC 2012

Hello NFB folks,
I wanted to let everyone know that we will be processing our next Scrip
order on Sunday evening, April 8, 2012.  We would appreciate it if people
had their orders in by 9 p.m. Saturday evening, April 7.
The Great Lakes Scrip Center will be closed the week of April 2.  Reload and
ScripNow orders will be processed in the regular way during that time.
Thanks to all participants.  Everyone have a good day and give some serious
thought to participating in our fund raising efforts for our organization.
Shelbi