[Ohio-talk] Scrip fund raising

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 19:24:14 UTC 2012

Thanks Shelbi for the monthly reminders! There are just so many choices of cards for such a variety of services, food, shopping for clothing, odds & ends for home, that everyone could participate at some level. Everyone goes shopping- Walmart, Target, Sams, Kmart, Sears, C V S, Walgreen, Kohls & more. Everyone goes out to eat at some point or to movies or get a haircut, why not get your gift card thru Scrip to use when you go! There are no hidden fees, just profit for our treasury to help us all. Eric, Shelbi & I will gladly help you set up your account, create your favorites list, place your order and get you going. For those who are not accustomed to computer use or don't have access to one, you can still place orders by calling us and mailing a check. We want everyone to have access to this ongoing fundraiser & don't want anyone to feel left out!
Let's make money!

Sent from my Verizon phone