[Ohio-talk] Scrip news

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Thu Mar 22 20:41:42 UTC 2012

This is the latest piece of information that I have received from G. L.
Scrip.  I am passing it along to everyone.
A&P and Pathmark Return to GLSC

Great news!  Please advise your member families that the popular A&P and
Pathmark are once again available through Great Lakes Scrip Center.  The A&P
Gift Card is available in $25 and $100 denominations with a 4% contribution.
The gift cards are redeemable at participating A&P, Pathmark, Superfresh,
Food Basics, Food Emporium and Waldbaum's store locations.

A&P has been dedicated to providing fresh, high quality and affordable
products.  This dedication has led them to create the highest standards for
everything they sell.  So you can have confidence in each piece of produce
and cut of beef you feed to your family.  That has driven them to create
brands, like America's Choice, that give their customers unsurpassed quality
at low prices and wellness programs to help their customers live better,
healthier lives.

Shelbi