[Ohio-talk] thought from Scrip

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Fri Mar 23 11:32:05 UTC 2012

This is an opportunity for those with children who would like to participate
in our organization's fund raising NFB Scrip Ohio program.  I know that
Aliyah's school makes a major production of this event.

Celebrate Teachers with a $5 Starbucks Teacher Appreciation Card!

Teachers help your kids to learn and grow every day, and this May is the
time to say "Thanks!"  Teacher Appreciation Week is Monday, May 7, through
Friday, May 11.  For the perfect way to show your appreciation, look no
further than the $5 Starbucks Teacher Appreciation Card.

Starbucks will be offering their special $5 denomination Teacher
Appreciation Card for a limited time only.  This gift card is offered
especially for Teacher Appreciation Week, and it's available from
ShopWithScrip.com!  You'll earn a 7% non-profit contribution from each card
you buy, so stock up for all your favorite teachers.  This special gift card
is also available in convenient ScripNow!, so you can print your gift right
from home!

The Starbucks Teacher Appreciation Card will be available for purchase
starting Saturday, April 7, 2012, through Friday, May 11, 2012, or while
supplies last.  Celebrate educators who make a difference.  Give the gift of
a Starbucks Teacher Appreciation Card!

Shelbi