[Ohio-talk] FW: Independence Market Volunteers at 2012 National Convention

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 01:26:22 UTC 2012

I am planning to attend, but will be tied up in numerous parent meeting & mentoring sessions, so please don't give them my name to work, as I cannot commit to any schedule.
Thank you. My forms are in the mail, but I alteady have an airline tix, so I will be asking for other assist.
Thank you.

Sent from my Verizon phone