[Ohio-talk] Congrats to Our 2 Ohio Scholarship Winners!

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed May 9 17:55:55 UTC 2012

Just sharing what I posted recently to Facebook, since not everyone's on FB.
Over 700 Million users last I heard, but still, admittedly, not everyone.
;-)

"An Ohio Scholarship Winner
Congratulations to Robert Campbell, Akron University Law student. He is an
NFB scholarship winner at the National level this year. Way to go, Robert!
Woo hoo. We proudly claim him as our own, in Ohio, yes, and also in the
Greater Summit County chapter in Northeast Ohio, in the Akron region. Yay,
Robert. Keep up the great work, Sir. And may God bless you mightily for your
efforts. Be a world-changer, Sir!
-------
Just found out there's TWO National Federation of the Blind (NFB) National
Scholarship winners from Ohio this year. Congratulations also goes to,
"Emily Pennington from outside Cincinnati. She is graduating from high
school and will be in Dayton next year" - at either the University of Dayton
or Wright State. Way to go, Ohio. Gimmy an O! "O!" Gimmy an H! "H!"...
-------
Oops. Just learned Emily's going to Xavier in Cincinnati. Anyway, again,
congrats to you both. Great work! Strive on!

Strive on, indeed -- and may God bless your efforts mightily.

To Your Success!
Everett
www.facebook.com/everettgavel