[Ohio-talk] Congrats to Our 2 Ohio Scholarship Winners!

Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 17:59:36 UTC 2012

Nice job to both of you, and because I know Emily, nice job twice!!

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

by anyone other than the intended recipient may result in civil or
criminal action. I have checked this email and all corresponding
up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/
Vinux testing and documentation coordinator
To get more information about a free and accessible operating system,
please click here:
http://www.vinuxproject.org

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

Check out my blog related to technology by clicking here:
http://nimertech.blogspot.com

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (720)
(251-4530) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!