[Ohio-talk] FW: A Sample From My New CD

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Sun May 27 14:38:22 UTC 2012

As a tribute to our military troops, I thought that I would sen this out one
more time and my purpose here is the attached song because I can't say it
any better than I've tried to express it in this song.

Thank you for indulging me one more time but I feel so strongly about this
day and I know you all know how to use the delete button right?

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"

For more information go to nfbohio.org