[Ohio-talk] Looking for Roommate(s) for Convention

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon May 28 20:13:04 UTC 2012

Hi All,

As I love meeting new people and meeting up again with
old friends, and since I'm always open to saving money,
I'm hoping to find a roommate or roommates to share
room costs with at national this year. If anyone is
interested in discussing it, please contact me at:
everett at everettgavel.com. Thanks.

I'm open to 1 roommate (or more). My first national
convention was with state assistance, and I was blessed
enough to be with 3 other roommates that year. Life is
what you make of it -- and it was a great convention --
and a great initiation into the atmosphere of the
national convention.

Perhaps it's more 'cnvenient' to have 2 or 3 to a room,
but things are really only inconvenient if we let them
bother us. I'm fine with sleeping on a cot as a third
in a room if it comes to that. No worries no matter how
it ends up. It's all, simply, about saving money.
Meeting new people is the fun part. No matter how it
turns out, see you in Dallas! ;-)

Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com