[Ohio-talk] This Weekend's Convention

Wanda Sloan wsloan4 at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 1 21:40:20 UTC 2012

Hi my friend, it is so good hearing from you.  We will surely all miss you.
Thank you for your support.  How is married  life treating you?  So glad you
made a good decision this time.  I remember the last time in Washington D.
C. LOL
Take care and a big hug to your wife.  I hope I get to meet her soon.
Wan
"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."