[Ohio-talk] Convention Arrangements

Sheri salbers1 at cinci.rr.com
Tue Nov 6 17:00:15 UTC 2012

Hello Ohio,

It was so great to see all of you at the convention. I just love to unite
with old friends and meet new ones. Way to go Chapter Presidents for getting
your members to attend!

As your Convention Arrangement Committee Chair, I am asking you to contact
me off list with any comments about the convention logistics. I am
interested in what went right as well as what did not. I would like to do
everything in my power to make each convention better than the one the year
before. My email address is salbers1 at cinci.rr.com.

I look forward to hearing from you off list. Thank you.

Sheri Albers