[Ohio-talk] venders

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 10:22:07 UTC 2012

Guys people need choices. I wish that we would stop now blaming people
for going shopping  because there are many other things going on at that
time. Yes we need to make sure the venders have people to attend. I think
they had visitors and am aware that it is not the members fault that the
venders do not get the type of traffic some may think. We have broke strong
relations with Ohio venders that must be looked at. .

Ps. Thanks to those who wanted to go shopping and those of you who went to
the room if that is what you decided to do. The members who went to do other
things to take advantage of the very break that the state board decided they
would have enjoy. Richard