[Ohio-talk] OUR NFB FAMILY

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 12 01:33:20 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

To those that say that I should stand with the "family," why?  If I disagree with some of my family members,  it doesn't mean that I have to participate in the activities I don't like.

Take the case of a family reunion.  If more than 50% of the family members want to have a rip-roaring, drunken good time, am I obligated to bring beer and whiskey to the party?  Am I obligated to show up at all?

My solution would be not to go to the party.  I would not deny them as my family, but I could not, in good conscience, participate in this activity.

I love the NFB and NAPUB is part of my NFB family, but I do not wish to participate in NAPUB's activities at this time.

I find their BANA activities as offensive as a drunken family party.

Stop tinkering with Braille!!!!!!!!!

Milena