[Ohio-talk] iPhone training

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 15:44:23 UTC 2012

Hi Coleen,
Thanks for your suggestions and advice. I usually do reread before I send stuff. I don't think the caffeine made it through my system at the time. Lol.
I plan to start training in Ohio (again, if anyone's interested, let me know). I'll incorporate other states later, I just want experience in the Buckeye state first.
Macy

Sent from my iPhone