[Ohio-talk] membership workshop

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Thu Oct 18 11:38:00 UTC 2012

MEMBERSHIP WORKSHOP

Friday, November 2, 2012

4:45 P.M. to 5:45 P.M.

Agenda:

04:45 P.M. to 04:50 P.M.

Introduction:membership workshop

William H. Turner, Membership Committee Co-Chair

04:50 P.M. to 05:15 P.M.

What does it mean to be an active Member, and not just paying dues?

Kevin Worley, National representative (NFB) National Office

Questions and Answers:

05:15 P.M. to 05:35 P.M.

Building strong Chapters, Getting Involved,

Richard . Payne, Membership Committee, Chair

Questions and Answers:

NOTE:

There will be door prizes; you must be in the room to qualify!

I am looking forward to meeting and greeting you all.  The work we do is
valuable and vital to our local Chapters, State Affiliate and National
Office.  Membership is important and this seminar will be a benefit to
all that attend.  I pledge and promise that the Membership Committee
will provide you the necessary tools for you to return home ready to
pull up your sleeves to encourage, motivate and multiply your
participation by providing awareness and education on "what does it mean
to be blind".

I approve this message

Richard  Payne, Membership Chair