[Ohio-talk] Awesome news!

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 23:34:03 UTC 2012

Good evening everyone,
Thanks so much for the emails. Classes start September 14—yikes, that close? Wow!
I have found a microphone worth buying. I won't go into details here, as they'd probably bore all of you. Grin.
For the price you pay, you get a lot more in this microphone than what I would have thought possible.
Classes are on Fridays from 9-11 PM. They use Perth Australia time, so there it'd be 9-11 AM on Saturday morning. When we go into daylight saving time that will obviously change; Perth does not operate on that rule. I need to make sure I have lots of caffeine at my disposal! :)
I think if this class goes well and if I get things situated, I might try the IT Essentials course.
Hope you all are well!
Macy
Sent from my iPhone