[Ohio-talk] http://www.communitydayevent.com/orglookup_detail.php?orgID=38985 ElderBeerman

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Sat Sep 22 00:05:29 UTC 2012

Unless it is your scheduled time to be there you cannot use their tables or set up inside the store. You can be outside any time you want. If people show up at different stores that we aren't already signed up in, they may shut us down and not include us in the in-store sales. So my advice is to tread lightly.

Sent from my iPhone