[Ohio-talk] Where were you 11 years ago?

Wanda Sloan wsloan4 at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 11 13:25:57 UTC 2012

I  was still living in my first HUD apartment listening to the Doug Banks
Show and Dee Dee Bridgewater.  When I heard of the crash, I immediately
called my brother and told him to turn on the T. V.   .  Then I call my
mother.  About 1 hr later my folks was knocking at my door with breakfast.
They stayed with me all day looking at all the events cont. V.  Later about
5 p.m. a big boom shook the building.  We found it was a sonic boom because
the President plane was in Dayton OH. Air space running from the terrace.
Originally we thought a plane had crashed at the V. A. Center near the area
of town where I lived.
Ooo how panic can play on the minds.