[Ohio-talk] NFB's Anil Lewis featured speaker at Disabilities Day Saturday April 20 in Columbus

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Fri Apr 5 18:59:50 UTC 2013

NFB friends,

I was alerted to this event, and Sharon, the writer, warmly invites all to participate. To get needed large print and Braille materials, the sooner she can hear from you on your attendance, either by email or by phone, the better. Please address all questions to Sharon.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth
***

I am the Director of Disabilities Ministries for Ephesus and we are planning an exciting program for Disabilities Day Saturday, April 20.

I have invited a friend, Mr. Anil Lewis, Director of Strategic Communications for The National Federation of The Blind.  He will deliver the spoken word on Sabbath, April 20, 2013 at 11:00 a.m.

In May, 2012, President Barack Obama appointed Mr. Lewis as a member of the Committee for Purchase from People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled, which operates as the U.S. Ability One Commission.  Anil's appointment came as a part of President Obama's recent announcement of new appointments and nominations to key administration posts.  We are quite honored to have such a distinguished member to support us in helping to raise the awareness in our community.  We also appreciate your support.  Nozipho said that you will coordinate/share with other local blind community members.  Please let me know at your earliest convenience approximately how many will be attending so that we can provide reserved seating .

Thanks again Elizabeth for all your continued support and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sharon.
----

 Sharon Bowen

 (614) 774-6459
thebowengroup77 at gmail.com

Ephesus Seventh-day Adventist Church
3650 Sunbury Road
Columbus, OH 43219
Tel: 614-471-5890
www.ephesus-sda.org

Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission - www.rsc.ohio.gov<http://www.rsc.ohio.gov/>
Click to follow us at Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Rehabilitation-Services-Commission/155300754532533?sk=wall/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/OHRSC/>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioRSCTV?feature=mhee>