[Ohio-talk] Membership Committee

Turner, William H. TSC Cleveland William.H.Turner at ssa.gov
Fri Apr 5 20:32:06 UTC 2013

Good Afternoon.  I have been asked to chair our membership committee for 2013.  For those who may not know me,  I am William Turner.  We will be having our first meeting on Thurs April 11th at 7;00Opm.   The number to dial is 760 569-9000. The access code is 246345.

Our charge is to strengthen the membership of the local chapters as well as the affiliate as a whole.  During our meeting we will discuss issues which we need to address in order to accomplish this task.  If you were not previously a part of this committee you are still welcome  to join us on this call.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Thanks again
William