[Ohio-talk] Upcoming prize drawing

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 18:34:07 UTC 2013

Good Sunny Saturday to all!
We are just days away from our Parents Gift Card Drawing!  So far, I have only received money & tix stubs from Capital Chapter & the Dressels. I know Lorain county has their tix ready, but what about everyone else?  Does it appear that no one is interested in winning or in supporting the Parents Division in their efforts to give to the BELL program?  In years past, the Parents Division has been fortunate to have great support from chapters & divisions in our Gourmet Food Basket  fundraiser. I know this year is a bit different due to the lack of a formal Spring meeting, however,  no one has to haul donations of food  products to a meeting either.  We have been asking that members/ chapter/divisions donate monies or gift cards for prizes and to sell tickets.  Donations are in place of what you would have bought for the baskets. Ticket sales obviously get your name in the hat to win a prize & to win by helping get the NFB name out  and visible as a strong supporter of Braille literacy through the BELL program.  Today is April 6, -- all tix/sales money & gift card donations need to be in my hands by Wed April 17 to ensure your involvement.
The NFB of Ohio & Parents Division greatly appreciate the support of   our members & affiliates.
Thank you all.
Send your tix stubs/donations/monies to Carol Akers 80 Morse Rd B, Columbus,  OH 43214.