[Ohio-talk] Gift card give a way

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 15:13:50 UTC 2013

Good Sunny morning to all

A few more tix &  $ arrived. Thank you J W & Stephanie Claytor. However, sadly enough, we are still well under $200! In the past we have done an average of $800,  with a high of over $1000. Where is everyone? Focus on the fact that this benefits & supports BELL program.  In supporting this, the NFB Ohio gains credibility,  visibility and exposure in Ohio & also to potential future participants or supporters. We need to show that we as an Org have support & volunteers from within,  before others want to jump on board.   Could Presidents from the other chapters & divisions please return their tix & monies or contact me so I know they have received their tix & are in support if our project?