[Ohio-talk] Gift card give a way

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 20:07:31 UTC 2013

Count down to winning.  Four more days til the Spring Board mtg & the drawing for gift cards in support of BELL.
Today I received money & tix from Cindy Conley,  Annette Anderson,  & Colleen Roth. Thank you all for your support. Thank you Cindy & Colleen for adding to our prize items.
Better Hurry if anyone else wants to be part of this! Also a plug for Scrip, don't be the odd man out by not being a part of this great ongoing fundraiser by ordering from Scrip program. We will assist anyone who needs help. Who wants to  be one of the few who aren't involved & ordering? Hmmmm.
Yours in making money for the cause,
Carol