[Ohio-talk] Buckeye Update

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 14:11:02 UTC 2013

Good morning everyone,
Great update as usual. Best wishes on a successful board meeting next Saturday. I wish I could be there in person or on the call. I will be attending the state convention of the NFB Of Louisiana. Eric, I pray that your surgery goes well.
Hope all is well with you all! I will be writing a more lengthy update sometime later.
Miss you all!
Macy McClain

Sent from my iPhone