[Ohio-talk] Breaking news

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:46:32 UTC 2013

And hopefully the authorities will shut it down like any other illegal establishment. Maybe they'll even teach this woman what descrimunation really is. Honestly, this sounds more like an excuse to get away with illegality to me. If she really cared about disabled people there a lot of other things she could have done that are legal, and more essential for daily living than a brothel.

Sent from my iPhone