[Ohio-talk] Shaun Denise DODSON Obituary normally I would not post things like this but people did not get the information to be able to send flowers are sign the guest book

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 24 00:57:38 UTC 2013

Obituary

<http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/springfield/guestbook.aspx?n=shaun-denise-d
odson&pid=164392749&cid=full> Guest Book

.         "LAVONDA, MY THOUGHT'S AND PRAYERS R WITH U I ASK OUR..."

- SCARLET MILLER

."No words can truly express the how much i feel for all of..."

- Sweda McDavid

."Sending Love and Condolences to LaVonda and the family at..."

- Karen Carter Paige

."RIP Shaun You will be missed"

- Vincent Brown

."Lavonda and Family: So sorry to hear of your loss. May you..."

- Gerri Collier

View
<http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/springfield/guestbook.aspx?n=shaun-denise-d
odson&pid=164392749&cid=full>  Sign
<http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/springfield/guestbook.aspx?n=shaun-denise-d
odson&pid=164392749&nocache=true&cid=addentry&sign=0>

http://mi-cache.legacy.com/legacy/images/Cobrands/Springfield/Photos/photo_2
30129_16198222_1_1_20130422.jpg
News Death Notice

DODSON, Shaun Denise 41. Sunrise February 27, 1972 in Springfield, OH and
Sunset April           18, 2013 at Kindred Hospital of Dayton. She was a
member of Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research and Secretary for
Confederate Normaly I would not poast things like this but we need to make
shure everyone has the information. Richard

of The Blind. Shaun was preceded in death by her father Jack Darryl Brooks,
husband Robert Dodson Sr., grandmother Janet Banta, uncle Herchel Humphrey
and nephew Gabrielle Williams. Left to cherish her memory, mother LaVonda
(Andrew) Jordan, daughter Darrylin Humphrey, stepchildren Shyra Dodson and
Robert Dodson Jr., grandmother Wilma Bondurant, brother Edwin Brooks
(Yolonda Crowe), sister Rolanda Humphrey (Charles Channels), three
grandchildren, special cousins Katrina Trollinger and Rhonda Miller and a
host of other relatives and friends. Visitation will begin at 12:00 noon,
Family will be present at 1:00pm and Funeral will begin at 2:00pm Wednesday
April 24, 2013 at Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research 308 Montgomery
Ave. Interment at Ferncliff Cemetery. Arrangements entrusted to MARLAN J.
GARY FUNERAL HOME, THE CHAPEL OF PEACE 2500 Cleveland Ave., Columbus, Ohio
43211. To order flowers and offer condolences to The DODSON Family, visit
www.THECHAPELOFPEACE.com <http://www.thechapelofpeace.com/>