[Ohio-talk] BELL and Parents drawing

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 14:27:19 UTC 2013

Thank you to all who participated in this fundraising effort by the Parents Division.  Sherri Ruth does not have the final total yet, as we are still waiting on some final checks.  Yesterday I received a check from the Miami Valley chapter, thank you.
The winners were drawn at the end of our conference call Board meeting on Sat and are as follows:
2  $10 cards to Colleen Roth
 2 $10 cards to Tom Ruth
1 $25 card to Angie Clark
1 $25 card to Paula Jordan
1 $100 card to April James of Columbus
A $25 gift card for Giant Eagle was won by Cindy Conley & since there are no stores close to Cincinnati,  she would have been sent a check for that amount. Instead,  Cindy decided to donate the money back to BELL. Thank you Cindy.
Congratulations to all the winners! It was a different,  yet fun fundraising effort. Definitely worth repeating & perhaps next year it will be bigger & better.  Thank you all.
Carol