[Ohio-talk] Comment on an error that was posted to this list

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 8 15:48:55 UTC 2013

Greetings everyone,
I was troubled to read Vince Fugate's comment yesterday.  He said that he
opted not to attend convention last year because CABVI director, John
Mitchell was speaking, and that he, Vince, disapproved of CABVI's policy not
to hire blind forepeople.
It troubled me, so I asked John about it.  Here is his reply:

"I have no idea what this person is talking about.  Was he a former employee
in our Industries Program?  We don't have Forman positions, actually we only
have one supervisor for the whole IP, Clarence Brooks who is legally blind
and has worked for CABVI since 1979."
Sometimes, when we read a comment on a list, we assume that it is rooted in
fact.  I wanted to set this record straight.
Deborah