[Ohio-talk] Comment on an error that was posted to this list

Vincent Fugate vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 23:01:09 UTC 2013

Deborah,

                I was a former employee.  I worked under Lois Wagner who was
an In Flight Line Coordinator, and I was told specifically by her, and other
managers there that a blind person was not allowed to supervise the floor.
I saw a lot of other problems at CABVI also, but I have no intention of
making an issue of it here, and  that's why I was so vague in my previous
post, and did not give specific names and titles.  I was only stating why I
would not support CABVI, and I am not at all surprised that they would deny
they have a problem.  Like Goodwill they are doing what they think is best
for us, and of course they are not doing anything wrong in their minds.

                CABVI does do a lot of good, but I will say that there is a
lot more going on there than they will admit, or maybe upper management is
just not aware of these things.  What I said is rooted in fact, and I can
give a lot more information if it comes to that.