[Ohio-talk] Comment on an error that was posted to this list

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Fri Aug 9 13:34:54 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,
I think it is important to be careful about what we post on this list.
Public criticism is not always the best way to deal with a situation.
Sometimes we think something is accurate but we do not always know about the whole picture.
I appreciate Deborah's post. It was a very good idea to have someone contact the appropriate person.
Colleen Roth,
President
At Large Chapter;