[Ohio-talk] At Large Chapter Conference Call

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sat Aug 17 16:19:47 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter Conference Call will be held the Fourth Sunday of the Month beginning at 7:30 p.m.
This is effective with the August Meeting.
The August Meeting will be Sunday August 25th at 7:30 p.m.
The number to call is 605-475-4875. The access code is: 201-909 followed by the Pound Sign.
Please feel free to join us if you do not live near a Local Chapter or if for some very good reason you cannot be a part of a Local Chapter.
We do not want to take anyone away from their Local Chapters.
The At Large Chapters supports all NFB of Ohio Programs and of course any National Federation of the Blind Programs as well.
If you are a Board Member or you will be available for the Conference Call please let me know.
We need people who can help others get connected. If you have three-way Calling and would be willing to help get others on the call please let me know.
Dawn Lanting is out of the Hospital. Doctors believe she had a Mini Stroke.
See you August 25th at 7:30 p.m.
Thank You,

Colleen Roth, President
At Large Chapter