[Ohio-talk] Convention Agenda

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Aug 20 17:55:49 UTC 2013

I think we are talking about domestic abuse.  Many times you get into a
relationship and don't realize the other person is abusive.  Many blind
people live with family members who may be abusive.  It goes on in their
homes so they don't have a way to avoid it.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053