[Ohio-talk] Convention Agenda

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Tue Aug 20 12:49:09 UTC 2013

Hello Cheryl,
I understand what you are talking about.
There is one other problem which needs mention.
Some Shelters will not take a blind person who is the victim of Domestic Violence.

i understand where you are coming from but there are many women who do not have Transportation who need to leave.
There are available resources in our communities for those who need to leave.
Colleen Roth