[Ohio-talk] Malleys orders can be made through Monday!

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 13 21:53:10 UTC 2013

I read Eric's Buckeye Bulletin in which he says that we can now place
Malleys orders through Monday, December 16 right after I sent out my last
message saying that the deadline was this weekend. This is great that we
have extra time to get our orders in, and it's also wonderful that we have
surpassed the sales threshold of $1,000 and so we will be getting a nice
percentage of the total sales!

If you haven't placed your order yet, go to the link below. I know you'll be
happy you did-

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Cheryl

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio