[Ohio-talk] host family very urgently needed

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Dec 18 01:16:34 UTC 2013

Good evening.  AFS is looking for a welcome or host family for a blind
student.  She currently attends a school for the blind but would do
very well in a public school.  She is bright, outgoing, enjoys family
time and is a braille reader.  She is sponsored by the State
Department so would receive assistance in paying for needs related to
her disability.  Please give this very serious consideration and
contact me at 513-607-6053.  I can tell you that hosting an exchange
student is a wonderful experience.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053