[Ohio-talk] Call for information about our student division

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu Dec 19 13:42:52 UTC 2013

Hello Barbara,
I agree with you.
I will look to see if I have any Material from the 1970's. If I do it is in Braille.
Sorry about that. We didn't worry so much about Printed items back then.
This will take a little while because I have to have someone move so very heavy boxes for me.
If I find anything I will type it into my Braille Sense and send it on.
Colleen Roth