[Ohio-talk] FW: A U.S. History of People with Disabilities

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 8 17:26:22 UTC 2013

Colleagues, I plan on getting this book and perhaps some of you might be interested as well?

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
Interim Associate Director for Undergraduate Studies
School of Communication Studies
740-593-4838
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."