[Ohio-talk] I thought you might be interested in this survey from the Library of Congress NLS!

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu Mar 14 14:23:28 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,
I just called the number to schedule a time for the Survey. I was told that all telephone slots were filled. I was also told that the survey is supposed to be aimed at people who do not use NLS now. Apparently there was an error in the announcement. I did give my name and number for later surveys.
Colleen Roth