[Ohio-talk] I thought you might be interested in this survey from the Library of Congress NLS!

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 21 13:25:00 UTC 2013

Please take the time to add your opinion and complete this survey.  From a
technological standpoint, it is the best online survey I have ever
completed.  The "next" and "previous" buttons actually work and, when I was
interrupted one day, it put me exactly where I had left off when I signed
back in on the next day.  You don't have to be a current NLS or BARD user to
participate.
The Library of Congress National Library Service for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped (NLS) is conducting a survey to understand how to
better serve the needs of readers of talking books and braille. To learn
more about the survey, follow this ink:www.LibraryOfCongressSurvey.org.  You
do not have to be a current NLS reader to take the survey.  Take the survey
now to help NLS better serve you!