[Ohio-talk] a very thought and anger-provoking article from NBP

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:35:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,
     I just wanted to share this because it caught my attention in a
very big way. I first came across it on Twitter and became very angry
that an organization such as NBP, who professes to provide Braille
materials and in fact has the word Braille in its name, could write
such an article that undermines everything they have been doing for
years. I'd love to hear others' thoughts on this article. The link is
here:
http://nationalbraillepress.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/are-we-witnessing-the-demise-of-braille/
Aleeha