[Ohio-talk] a very thought and anger-provoking article from NBP

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Mar 14 17:32:13 UTC 2013

Okay, you just made my blood pressure go way up!  Braille is more important
and easier to use than it ever has been.  I believe finding hard-copy
braille books may become more difficult over time but the use of braille
will continue. The author of the article must be sighted.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053