[Ohio-talk] Weight Watchers Braille Books

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 15 04:44:55 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

This might sound unusual, but I'm looking for Weight Watchers material in Braille published before 1997.  Specifically, I am looking for the meeting books registrants received, ranging from the first meeting to the fifth, that describe the diet plan in exchange measurements.  I looked at the points system and ffound it utterly ridiculous and confusing.  I wish I hadn't thrown out my books from 1984/1986!  National Braille Press doesn't seem to have any of the older copies, and I thought perhaps one of you might.  If so, I can make copies and return them to you.

After all, even with the points system, you still have to weigh and measure.

Milena