[Ohio-talk] Thru our eyes presentation

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 16:06:32 UTC 2013

-------- Original message --------
From: Michelle Hornyak-Ballard <notification+hvhz6lf1 at facebookmail.com>
Date: 03/15/2013  9:47 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Parents of Blind Children of Ohio <parentsofblind.children at groups.facebook.com>
Subject: [Parents of Blind Children of Ohio] From a listserv I belong to:

Michelle Hornyak-Ballard posted in Parents of Blind Children of Ohio

Michelle Hornyak-Ballard	 9:47am Mar 15
From a listserv I belong to:

On Wednesday, March 20 at 8:00 pm Eastern, ThruOurEyes host, Joe Ruffalo will interview Nancy Miracle, President and Senior Partner of Digital Miracles, L.L.C., maker of Digit-Eyes, an app for the IPhone, IPad and IPod. We will discuss what kinds of labels Digit-Eyes can read.

In addition, we will highlight the advantages of making your own labels, reading prescription labels, and much more.

For any comments, questions to ask during the live show, please dial,
1 888 572 0141

Now you can listen live via phone so tell those you know without an internet connection!
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org

or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
http://m.thruoureyes.org/
The page will load automatically for listening or Go a bit further down the page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video.

To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.

To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:

1 888 572 0141

To get any podcasts:

Audio podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml

Video Podcasts:
http://vzaar.com/users/wtoe/podcast.rss

Hope to have you in our audience the night of Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 8 PM

http://www.thruoureyes.org/
ThruOurEyes.org - WTOE Radio Home
www.thruoureyes.org
ThruOurEyes.org - WTOE Radio Home
	ThruOurEyes.org - WTOE Radio Home
www.thruoureyes.org
ThruOurEyes.org - WTOE Radio Home

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.