[Ohio-talk] Vehicle donation Program

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 19 22:21:15 UTC 2013

Marianne and all,
I can't seem to find them right now, but I know that I had some emails
explaining that these people are very, very questionable.  The gist that I
recall is that they have set up nonprofit status,but have done no
discernible good -- except for themselves.  It seems to me that it is just
one couple, but I may be mixing it up with another shady.
I think the best line any of us could take if asked about such nefarious
efforts by friends and colleagues is something along the lines that we don't
know anything about group A, B, or C, and if people want to give their money
or goods or talent to help the blind, there's one organization that we know
for sure will put those resources to work for blind people.
If I unearth the messages I had from some time ago that include more factual
data on this outfit, I'll send them on.
Deborah