[Ohio-talk] Buckeye Update

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Sun May 19 14:11:27 UTC 2013

Barbara is correct with the reminder she gave, but please keep in mind that
we are  asking chapters and divisions to send a check to the NFB of Ohio and
let us know how much you want to contribute to each fund. We would like to
have the strongest contribution from Ohio as possible. Certainly Chapters
and divisions can make separate contributions. If you send a check to the
NFB of Ohio  designated for national funds, it is certainly appropriate to
list your contributions to the national organization on the Gavel Award
Questionaire.

Eric