[Ohio-talk] State Convention

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 21:04:19 UTC 2013

I would like to congratulate Eric on completing his first State convention.  It is not an easy task to pull all that off.  It went well.
 Also, being the recipient of a couple door prizes, finally after all these years, Dusty and I would like to say kudos to Karen Warner for coming up with some useful, nice ideas, as most of what we won, came through her.   Good job Karen on all you undertook this weekend.  I am sure you felt as Eric did at the end, just glad not to have to think about future conventions for a few weeks! An exhausting weekend..

Carol Akers